Pre-approved for 13.5 SHRM Professional Development Credits. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
Pending HRCI Credits
25th Silver Anniversary Event
Attention All HR Professionals!
Register now for the biggest educational and networking event in NJ! Don’t miss this milestone event – The 25th Silver Anniversary GSC-SHRM Conference & Expo. We hope that you will join us as we celebrate this milestone by recognizing our past successes and as we look forward to an exciting future.
- Breakout sessions – 70 with SHRM and HRCI Recertification Credits
- Sponsors & Exhibitors – 50+ providing outstanding services and solutions
- Sunday’s Keynote: Jon Petz, CSP Certified Speaking Professional & Author – Significance… in Simple Moments
- Attendees will receive Jon’s book, Significance in Simple Moments, which is a great reminder about the important role we play in one another’s lives every day. We tend to take for granted the positive impact we have on others. What significant event in your past helped to mold your future? Jon’s talk will remind you of the people and/or events who brought you to the place at which you are today.
- Monday’s Keynote: Panel of Chief Human Resources Officers On Leadership, Gender and More: Confronting the Issues with Solutions Susan Meisinger, China Gorman, Cheryl Bucci, Bernadette Palumbo, and Maryanne Spatola
- Susan Meisinger, former President and CEO of SHRM and China Gorman, former CEO of Great Place to Work Institute will co-moderate a panel discussion of Chief Human Resources Officers from a variety of for-profit and non-profit organizations. The conversation, entitled, “On Leadership, Gender and More: Confronting the Issues With Solutions” will include the following panel members: Cheryl Bucci, VPHR – ASPCA and Bernadette Palumbo, VPHR – BASF, Maryanne Spatola, SVP, Chief Human Resources Officer at Solix Inc., with others still being confirmed.
- Tuesday’s Keynote: Nikki Johnson-Huston, Esq. Speaker, Attorney, Advocate – from Philadelphia, PA! From Homeless to Lawyer, One Woman’s Amazing Journey
- The closing keynote will be Nikki Johnson-Huston, an attorney in Philadelphia, PA, who describes her journey of overcoming a life of poverty and homelessness to becoming a successful attorney. Nikki will share with us the significant moments in her life that led her to where she is today. She will leave us feeling inspired and motivated to tackle any hardship we may face, as she has proven there is no obstacle that cannot be overcome.
Sponsors, Vendors and Suppliers – Some booth and sponsorship opportunities still available – market to 500 HR & Conference Attendees. Details at gscshrmconference.org.
This year, our charities of choice are the SHRM Foundation and JBJ Soul Kitchen. The SHRM Foundation advances global human capital knowledge and practice by providing thought leadership and educational support and by sponsoring, funding and driving the adoption of cutting-edge, actionable, evidence-based research. JBJ Soul Kitchen is a community restaurant with no prices on the menu; customers donate what they can to pay for their meal. If you are unable to donate, you may do volunteer work in exchange for your family’s meal. ‘Pay it Forward’ cards may be purchased for a donation of $20.00. Every ‘Pay it Forward’ card feeds two people.
Had it not been for the foresight and tenacity of our Conference founder, Gerry Crispin, and other GSC-SHRM leaders throughout the years, we would not be here again this year to offer the outstanding educational forum that is the GSC-SHRM Annual Conference & Expo. We owe much appreciation to our predecessors for laying the strong foundation on which we have built the area’s most spectacular educational and networking event.
We look forward to seeing you at the 25th Annual GSC-SHRM Conference & Expo as we commemorate our storied past and lay the groundwork for the next 25 years.