NFP presents the 2017 Philadelphia Healthcare & Retirement Plan Summit. This educational workshop will provide engaging information on key industry trends, best practices and successful business strategies for Finance and Human Resource Executives, Business Owners, and Plan Fiduciaries.
*The intended audience is exclusively retirement and healthcare plan sponsors and these guests will receive first priority for attendance.
11:00am – 3:30 pm (Luncheon & Seminar)
3:30pm – 4:30pm (Hosted Wine Tasting & Cocktail Hour)
Local Guest Speakers:
Special Guest Speaker:
- Scott O’Neil, CEO of Philadelphia 76ers, New Jersey Devils & Prudential Center
Topics of Discussion:
- Balancing Legal Compliance with Business Operations – ACA & Healthcare
- Regulatory Reforms – DOL & IRS Enforcement Updates
- Alternative Funding & Innovative Pricing
- Executive Benefits, Emerging Trends in the Marketplace
- Determining Retirement Plan Fees & Maximizing Vendor Negotiations
- Fiduciary Responsibilities Associated with Selecting & Monitoring Target Date Funds
- Organizational Effectiveness, Building a World Class Culture
- Financial Wellness
- More Topics TBA!
Who Should Attend?
- Finance, Human Resource and Benefit executives
- Business Owners and Fiduciaries
- Plan Sponsors with 401(k), 403(b), NQDC, 457 or DB Pension Plans
Continuing Education Credits:
- 3 Hours of CPE/CPA Credit
- 3 Hours of HRCI/SPHR/PHR/GPHR General Credit
- 3 Hours of SHRM Professional Development Credits (PDCs)
- CEBS Eligible