“FL!P: Creative strategies for turning challenge into opportunity and change into competitive advantage”
How do successful organizations change and transform themselves? How can business leaders make their greatest contribution? Attend the 2015 PSPS Leadership Forum and hear the secrets unveiled!
In Peter Sheahan’s case-study rich session, he will explore best-practices from multiple industries that have experienced similar transformative change, and unpack the key insights from those who profited from the change compared to those that became victims to it.
The 2015 PSPS Leadership Forum is targeted to business leaders and professionals in various industries who have responsibility for leading transformation and change within their organizations.
ABOUT THE SPEAKER: Peter Sheahan
* Bestselling Author and World Renowned Speaker on Exploiting Business Trends and New Market Opportunities
* Known internationally for inspiring innovative business thinking and creating lasting behavior change
* Founder and CEO of ChangeLabs™
* CPAE Speaker Hall of Fame®
* Has worked with some of the world’s leading brands, including Google, Harley Davidson, GlaxoSmithKline, Apple and IBM.
2015 PSPS Leadership Forum
Date: Thursday, October 1, 2015 from 7am-12pm
Location: The Crystal Tea Room, Philadelphia, PA Register at: www.peopleandstrategy.org/2015LeadershipForum
Register by 7/31 to get early bird pricing!!!
ALLIANCE PARTNERS: To receive the discounted rate, complete all of the required information on the registration form and click on “Alliance Partner Members” in the program fee section. In the Alliance Membership Verification section, check the box of the professional association you are affiliated with so we can verify. Complete your payment online and a confirmation email will be sent to you.