Philly SHRM provides a variety of volunteer opportunities. Our board is made up of three key areas: Chapter Operations, Strategic Initiatives, and Programming. Within these three focused areas are many committees to help keep the Philly SHRM Chapter thriving, but in order to do that, we depend on our members to volunteer and get involved.
With your support, we continue to successfully meet the needs of our members. Volunteering is a perfect way for you to make a difference in the region’s HR community and to network with Philadelphia’s most Senior Human Resource professionals.
You must be a member of Philly SHRM to volunteer.
Philly SHRM welcomes all levels of volunteers, from those whom can commit to only one event to those who would like to volunteer on a more regular basis supporting ongoing activities. For members looking for a more robust opportunity, you can become a committee chair member and be a part of a lot of events. We are flexible and appreciate you giving the time that works best for you.
While giving unselfishly is one of the greatest reasons to volunteer, below are a few added benefits for individuals professionally who volunteer for our premier organization.
- Staying abreast of cutting edge Human Resource practices
- Having Philadelphia’s Senior HR Leaders at your disposal
- Being a part of a premier organization consisting of over 1,300 members
- Bringing your HR ideas and thoughts to life
- Having your voice not only heard, but implemented through strategic initiatives and programming with our chapter
- Building and strengthening your professional network with individuals from diverse backgrounds, industries, and organizations
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our open volunteer roles.