An important message from Philly SHRM:
We have done extensive research and review in terms of our current member benefits and what’s being offered in the market. We are confident in the many benefits we provide to our members and larger HR and business community including exceptional programming, resources, credits, discounts, members only access and volunteer opportunities. However, in order to sustain this and provide more robust offerings, we needed to evaluate our pricing. Effective January 2, 2024, the cost of Philly SHRM membership has increased to $49.00 per year (in addition to your SHRM membership cost). With this increase, members can expect additional discounts on some of our programming.
There are so MANY benefits for members of Philly SHRM & SHRM
- Attend chapter programs, including networking events, professional development events, webinars, and the Symposium, at a VERY discounted member rate (Save $100 on just the Symposium!)
- Access the Membership Directory and the Members Only Resource Area (includes Thought Leadership, Career Center, past event materials, preferred partners and MUCH more)
- Get connected to HR leaders in the Greater Philadelphia region through attending events or volunteering
- Network with over 1300 HR and business professionals that belong to Philly SHRM
- Access the SHRM Job Bank online and get member discounts on posting jobs
- Be kept informed of legislative updates and cutting-edge thought leadership
- All the benefits of National membership (Ask an Advisor, templates & samples, HR Connect, HR News, and much more!) Check out these NEW benefits of National Membership:
- A suite of Interactive tools that can help you quickly perform essential HR functions including multi-state law comparisons, salary benchmarking and employee costs.
- Comprehensive HR resource spotlight: curated resources on specialized workplaces topics including FMLA, PTO, employee performance and more.
- Access to 1,000+ job description templates to help you get the right hires in the right roles, faster.
One transaction. One profile. Dual membership.
Member Connect Program – More details and registration coming soon for 2024 program!
This program will group a small number of Philly SHRM Members together multiple times over the course of a few months and provide an outline for meaningful virtual and live engagement. You’ll have the chance to build your professional network, discover new career opportunities, and get your voice heard on important HR & Business issues.
Get full details on a past Member Connect program HERE