VIEW our chapter promo video to learn more about Philly SHRM and the benefits of membership!
There are so MANY benefits for members of Philly SHRM & SHRM – VIEW a full list of membership benefits or take a look at this quick snapshot:
- Attend chapter programs, including networking events, professional development events, webinars, and the Symposium, at a VERY discounted member rate (Save $100 on just the Symposium!)
- Participate in our SHRM certification study group at a VERY discounted member rate (Save $200!)
- Access the Membership Directory and the Members Only Resource Area (includes Thought Leadership, Career Center, past event materials, preferred partners and MUCH more)
- Get connected to HR leaders in the Greater Philadelphia region through attending events or volunteering
- Network with over 1400 HR and business professionals that belong to Philly SHRM
- Access the SHRM Job Bank online and get member discounts on posting jobs
- Be kept informed of legislative updates and cutting-edge thought leadership
- All the benefits of National membership (Ask an Advisor, templates & samples, HR Connect, HR News, and much more!) Check out these NEW benefits of National Membership:
- A suite of Interactive tools that can help you quickly perform essential HR functions including multi-state law comparisons, salary benchmarking and employee costs.
- Comprehensive HR resource spotlight: curated resources on specialized workplaces topics including FMLA, PTO, employee performance and more.
- Access to 1,000+ job description templates to help you get the right hires in the right roles, faster.
One transaction. One profile. Dual membership.
*Philly SHRM is a 100% membership chapter, which means you must also be a member of the national SHRM organization (www.shrm.org). In order to join you will be required to enter your National SHRM email address for auditing purposes.
Members Connect Pilot Program – CURRENTLY FULL!
If you are interested in being placed on the waiting list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org