Members Connect Pilot Program:
This program will group a small number of Philly SHRM Members together via Zoom multiple times over the course of a few months and provide an outline for meaningful virtual engagement. You’ll have the chance to build your professional network, discover new career opportunities, get your voice heard on important HR & Business issues, and secure your spot at our first official networking event of 2021! Limited spots available so click here for full details & to register!
VIEW our chapter promo video to learn more about Philly SHRM and the benefits of membership!
Benefits of membership with Philly SHRM
- Attend chapter programs, including networking events, professional development events, webinars, and the Symposium, at a VERY discounted member rate (Save $100 on just the Symposium!)
- Participate in our SHRM certification study group at a VERY discounted member rate (Save $200!)
- Access the Membership Directory and the Members Only Resource Area (includes past webinar recordings, past event materials, preferred partners and MUCH more)
- Get connected to HR leaders in the Greater Philadelphia region through attending events or volunteering
- Network with over 1400 HR and business professionals that belong to Philly SHRM
- Access the SHRM Job Bank online and get member discounts on posting jobs
- Be kept informed of legislative updates and cutting-edge thought leadership
- All the benefits of National membership (Ask an Advisor, templates & samples, HR Connect, HR News, and much more!) Check out these NEW benefits of National Membership:
- A suite of Interactive tools that can help you quickly perform essential HR functions including multi-state law comparisons, salary benchmarking and employee costs.
- Comprehensive HR resource spotlight: curated resources on specialized workplaces topics including FMLA, PTO, employee performance and more.
- Access to 1,000+ job description templates to help you get the right hires in the right roles, faster.
One transaction. One profile. Dual membership.
Joining or renewing your SHRM national membership and Philly SHRM membership just got easier. Now you can do both at the same time.
Step 1. Sign-in to the SHRM Store to begin your transaction or create an account if you are new to SHRM.
Step 2: Add Philly SHRM as your chapter (#002) when you join or renew your SHRM national membership and select the dual membership option when prompted. It’s that simple!
Already a SHRM Member?
Already a SHRM Member? Visit your MySHRM profile, choose Philly SHRM under Chapter Association and continue to the cart to process your transaction.
*Remember, there is NO additional cost to join the Philly SHRM chapter if you are a member of SHRM National