Partnering with Philly SHRM
Before we can support one of your upcoming programs (events, campaigns, email blasts or other activity), please read through these items prior to completing the online partnership form.
Please do not send emails to our board members; completion of this online partnership form will be the only form of consideration.
Before you reach out, please consider the following questions:
- Are you contacting us at least 2 months prior to the program execution date?
- Does the program not coincide with a Philly SHRM program? Are there any conflicts with the chapter’s event logistics – day, timing, speaker or subject matter – being the same?
- Will the program provide real benefit to our HR membership?
- Is there real benefit to this partnership for our chapter members?
If money is involved with this partnership, please read the following:
- If the program entails cost/revenue sharing, a detailed agreement should be drafted specifically detailing how each will be shared, reviewed by our chapter’s legal lead and approved prior to discussion about the program being referenced.
- If an agreement has to be drafted and signed which include cost/revenue sharing, we ask contact be made at least 3-5 months prior to the program.
We look to partnership programs to benefit us in the following:
- Potentially generate a revenue stream for our chapter.
- Create an active partnership with another organization supportive of Philly SHRM’s mission.
- Will not create spam or sales messaging to our membership.
- Promotes Philly SHRM to your membership or email list.
We will do the following within a partnership:
- Publicize the program on our chapter website
- Distribute program collateral at chapter events
- Announce the program during chapter events
- Include program information in no more than 2 email blasts
We will not do the following:
- Share our membership list or any member contact information with you.
- Extremely push members to participate in the program.
- Give permission for logo use on any materials prior to the partnership being approved.
- Once partnership’s approved, Philly SHRM must review marketing items prior to releasing any information or graphics about Philly SHRM and the program.
Thank you to our Association Partners