Marketing and Communications Committee
The Marketing/Communications Committee manages the marketing and public relations for the chapter. The goal is to engage Philly SHRM members by keeping membership informed of chapter initiatives, activities, and upcoming meetings. While also sharing relevant professional information that Philly SHRM members find beneficial. Including managing the newsletter, website, social media, etc.
- LaRhonda Green- Vice President, Marketing and Communications
- Nicole Bieri- Vice President, Marketing and Communications
The Sponsorship Committee is chartered with raising money for the annual symposium conference and ongoing chapter programming. Our goal is to not only drive revenue to pay for the symposium, but also to drive awareness about chapter benefits and how companies can receive exposure to the Philadelphia business community through sponsorship.
- Kirsten Zeigler – Vice President, Sponsorships
- Lauren Cuddeback- Vice President, Sponsorships
The Programming Committee provides professional development programming to the Greater Philadelphia area to help those looking to elevate the impact they have in their industries. Web Programming is specifically responsible for professional development webinars offered during the year.
- Shakema Appleton- VP, Webinars, Programming
- Richard Foronjy- VP, Day Programming
Emerging Leaders Committee
The Philly SHRM Emerging Leaders Committee is dedicated to engaging HR professionals with roughly 0- 8 years of HR experience including college students, young professionals, and career transitioners.
- Swain Tamar- Vice President, Emerging Leaders
- Anna Greenwald – Vice President, Emerging Leaders
Workforce Development Committee
The Workforce Readiness (WR) committee is dedicated to supporting workforce initiatives that that close talent and skill gaps for HR and business. WR will use its resources (workforce partners, community/corporate partnerships, higher education, etc.) to make an impact through educational workshops, webinars, events, and thought leadership.
- Dawn Bruno- Vice President, Workforce Readiness
- Kena Sears-Brown- Vice President, Workforce Readiness
Thought Leadership Committee
The Thought Leadership Committee strives to help the Philly SHRM chapter meet its goal to connect and develop the Philadelphia business community. For the chapter to meet that goal, the thought leadership committee shares the ideas and solutions generated via blogging and other media outlets. The committee stays current on business and HR trends to share with the broader community.
- Brisilda Doma – Vice President, Thought Leadership
- Dennis Paris- Vice President, Thought Leadership
Communities and Partnerships
The Communities and Partnerships Committee serves as an HR resource for local businesses in the Philadelphia area operating with a small HR Team.
- Shrina Patel – Vice President, Communities and Partnerships
- Dr. Tanya O’Neill – Vice President, Communities and Partnerships
The Membership committee hosts in person and virtual networking events designed to celebrate Philly SHRM’s members.
- Noel Ridlon- Vice President, Membership
- Debby Derricks- Vice President, Membership
- Paige Liska – Director
The Symposium Committee coordinates the annual Philly SHRM symposium each year by bringing in the top business leaders to discuss contemporary topics during this full-day conference.
- Kim Huegel – Vice President, Symposium Programming
- Edward Rogers- Director, Preconference, Symposium Programming
- Dominic Micali, Director, Symposium Programming
The Certification committee partners with local universities to offer SHRM Certification prep courses each calendar year to facilitate career development among its members.
- Michelle McDevitt – Vice President