Exchanging Ideas. Innovating Practices. Transforming the Future.
The 2017 Diversity and Inclusion Forum is designed to turn current D & I action items into executed programs and initiatives while planning for future milestones. For decades, diversity and inclusion practitioners and champions have worked tirelessly to create strategies to implement in our work, in our communities and in our homes. We are now at a tipping point and the next level of work is definitely a business imperative.
On February 2, 2017, the Forum will:
- Take the 30,000 foot view of diversity and inclusion to the grassroots movement as we hear from industry leaders, diversity and inclusion practitioners and the millennial generation
- Unlock the metrics that work for various organizations from education to healthcare and beyond
- Create an environment to test your current diversity and inclusion initiatives and processes with other practitioners and game changers
And, because YOU are a Philly SHRM member, you are going to save $50 off of the ticket price!
In addition to the keynote, you can expect dynamic presentations, engaging roundtable discussions and hands-on learning with speakers such as:
- Kelley F. Cornish, Diversity & Inclusion Expert, Speaker and Author
- Helen “Nellie” Fitzpatrick, Director of LGBT Affairs, Office of the Mayor
- Tina Gilbert, Director of Inclusion & Diversity, Teva Pharmaceuticals
- Delphia Howze, Manager – Diversity & Inclusion, SHRM
- Jameel Rush, Director of Organizational Development, Day & Zimmerman
- Marcus Whitehurst, Vice Provost of Educational Equity, Penn State University
- And more!
Click here to learn more about the event or register today. Seating will be limited so don’t delay. Contact Leigh Ann Campbell at 267-287-8497 or email@example.com to learn more.
Early bird price of $300 ends on January 18th. Use code “PHILLYSHRM” to receive $50 off.