Join industry professionals as they discuss fiduciary issues impacting plan sponsors.
Topics of Discussion:
• What Every Fiduciary Needs to Know
• Evaluating the Reasonableness of Plan Fees
• Convergence of Healthcare & Retirement
• The Millennial Challenge
• How to Maximize Participant Outcomes Through Successful Plan Design
• Legislative Updates
• Financial Wellness
• Executive Benefits
• Active & Passive Investment Trends
• RFP & RFI Best Practices
• Mike Falcone, Vice President – NFP Retirement Division
• John Carl, Founder & President – Retirement Learning Center
• Thomas Hagstrom, CFA, VP & Head of Client Portfolio Strategies – Charles Schwab
• More Speakers To Be Announced!
Who Should Attend?
• Human Resource, Benefit, and Finance executives
• Business owners and Fiduciaries
• Plan sponsors with 401(k), 403(b), 457 or DB Pension Plans
*The intended audience is exclusively retirement plan sponsors and these guests will receive first priority for attendance
Certified For 3 hours of:
CEBS/CLE credit eligible
Cost: Free for members of Philly SHRM – Enter “PSHRM” in Comment Box to waive your $150 registration fee