Approved for 6.25 HR Credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. Please be sure to note the program ID number on your recertification application form. For more information about certification or recertification, visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.com
Approved for 6.25 SHRM Professional Development Credits. SEPA is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or re-certification, visit www.shrmcertification.org.
Southeastern Pennsylvania (SEPA) SHRM Chapter and Ballard Spahr
Join us for a full day of informative presentations, plus a keynote presentation by Cherrie Davis, President of ShiftForward entitled “Workplace Culture: Is Your Culture Costing or Creating”?
Sessions will include:
- Collaborative Partnerships: HR, the Business, and the Law
- Toke It If You Got It: Marijuana and the Workplace
- Benefits Potpourri: Navigating Hot Issues and Legal Pitfalls for Employer
- The New Employment Frontier: State and Local Laws
- EEO Charges: Tips & Best Practices for HR Professionals
- The Gig Economy: Ushering in a New Era of Worker Classification Challenges
|Registration Fees –
This program is approved for SHRM Certification, HR Certification Institute, and CLE credits.
Visit our website SEPA SHRM.org or contact Laurie Sample, Chapter Administrator at
SEPA-Administrator@SEPASHRM.org or 484.643.0393 for additional information.