Philly SHRM Gold Sponsor Event
We invite you to join us at our upcoming, in-person information session where you can learn more about our programs, network with faculty, and learn more about financial aid options.
ABOUT THIS EVENT
Let’s get right to it — today’s job market is crowded and competitive.
People from all fields are struggling to be heard amidst the noise of our over-saturated professional landscape.
But you don’t have to exist in the background.
At Neumann University, we want to help you obtain the sought-after skills needed to make a name for yourself — no matter your field of interest.
We invite you to join us at our upcoming, in-person Fall Information Session on Saturday, October 22 where you can explore our programs, network with faculty, learn more about your financial aid options, and develop an individualized plan for obtaining an advanced degree.
9:00 AM: Check-in and breakfast/mingling
9:30 AM: Welcome and remarks
10:00 AM: Breakout sessions with program directors and faculty
11:00 AM: Campus tours or financial aid/admissions Q&A and/or graduate student panel
By attending this event, you will have the opportunity to:
- Explore our graduate programs: Accounting, Athletic Training, Business and Organizational Leadership, Clinical Laboratory Science, Clinical Mental Health Counseling, Cybersecurity, Education, Forensic Psychology, Nursing, and Sport Business.
- Learn about our doctoral programs: Educational Leadership and Physical Therapy.
- Discover our online degree completion programs: Business and Organizational Studies and Public Safety Administration.
- Network: Chat one-on-one with faculty as well as financial aid and admissions professionals.
- Tour: Explore Neumann University’s scenic campus.