Approved for 15 SHRM Professional Development Credits. Philly SHRM is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or re-certification, visit www.shrmcertification.org.
SHRM 4 Week Virtual Seminar
Experience being a “coach” and “coachee” through practice, observation, and feedback. Develop and apply coaching techniques that effectively increase leader and organizational performance. Increase your self-awareness to better assist the individual you’re coaching.
– Link coaching goals to business performance.
– Establish an effective coaching plan and recognize the best practices in ethical coaching.
– Demonstrate active listening, “powerful” questioning, and effective communication techniques.
– Incorporate and make effective use of data and feedback through a variety of coaching techniques.
– Develop an effective coaching plan.
– Recognize when to end a coaching relationship.