Approved for 1.0 HR (General) Credit hours toward PHR, SPHR, and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute.
Approved for 1.0 SHRM Professional Development Credits. Philly SHRM is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more info about certification or re-certification, visit www.shrmcertification.org.
Partnered Thought Leadership Event with Royer Cooper Cohen Braunfeld (RCCB) & Philly SHRM
To help you understand your state and local employment law concerns, the lawyers at Royer Cooper Cohen Braunfeld (RCCB) are actively monitoring the changing situation related to COVID-19 and focused on addressing common questions including:
- Determining When to Reopen Physical Workplaces
- Screening Employees and Visitors for COVID-19
- Promoting Social Distancing
- Requiring the Use of Protective Equipment
- Wage & Hour Implications Relating to Changing Work Arrangements
- Accommodating Remote Arrangements for Working Parents and High-Risk Employees
Please join this informative webinar created specifically for Philadelphia SHRM members today!
Click here for a sneak peek of this webinar!
Presented by Alex Nassar and William Duff, Labor & Employment attorneys for the law firm of Royer Cooper Cohen Braunfeld LLC, which is headquartered in Pennsylvania.